Are you having trouble with your every move: walking, climbing stairs, even sitting or lying down? Surgery can help bring relief, but doctors almost always advise trying other treatment options first.
What Are The Symptoms That Something Might Be Wrong?
Symptoms offer clues to your condition. If you are experiencing any of the following, you should make an appointment with a joint specialist to have them assessed:
- Joint discomfort that prevents you from participating in recreational activities
- Joint instability
- Joint pain that limits your ability to conduct necessary and daily functions, such as climbing stairs or standing up
- Muscle weakness
- Pain that affects your ability to sleep
- Soreness, stiffness, or swelling
- Severe joint pain
- You have attempted more conservative treatment methods, such as exercise or therapy, without success
If you are currently experiencing any of these issues, you may be suffering from one of the following injuries or conditions that can be treated with joint replacement surgery by our expertly trained joint surgeons:
- Deterioration of joint cartilage
- Joint abnormalities
- Joint damage due to repetitive stress
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Experience Excellence at Allegra Orthopedics Of New Jersey
Deciding on the best surgeon to treat your joint pain is important, and there is much to consider when choosing a joint specialist to perform your joint replacement surgery.
At Allegra Orthopedics, you can be confident knowing Dr. Marshall P. Allegra is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon in private practice in Monmouth County for over 25 years. Specializing in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery, full and partial joint reconstruction, hand, foot and ankle surgery, fracture care, and non-surgical treatment options, Dr. Allegra is dedicated to providing one-on-one personalized care to every patient.
Dr. Marshall P. Allegra takes a one-on-one personalized in assessing, diagnosing, and treating his patients. From your initial consultation to your last physical therapy visit Dr. Allegra and support staff are skilled in delivering excellence in care for our joint replacement patients.